The Cabinet Series water softener is designed specifically to remove high levels of dissolved solids that create “hard water” conditions, principally Calcium and Magnesium. These systems provide an economical solution for treating scale build-up in home appliances like water heaters, washing machines, coffee makers, dish washers, and humidifiers. They also eliminate the soap scum build-up in sinks and showers.
Heavy Duty Powerhead
The heart of the system features a single, heavy-duty motor. Used to time regeneration cycles, it is both reliable and economical.
Contains the regenerant used in refreshing the system’s media bed.
Integrated Resin Tank
The resin tank, which is housed within the brine cabinet, contains the filtering media of the system which removes impurities.
- Durable filament wound mineral tanks consisting of a rotationally molded polyethylene liner and a high strength epoxy/fiberglass outer shell. Tanks are corrosion resistant and are Tested.
- Brine tanks and cabinet enclosures are constructed of rugged, seamless, one-piece molded polyethylene. They are lightweight, yet strong enough not to crack or leak.
- High quality softening resin.
- Quartz gravel support beds. Our products are backed by a solid guarantee including;
- Control valves
- Mineral tanks and brine tanks or cabinets enclosures Optional accessories are also available for many of these products.
|Product Features:||System Options:|